Friday 14 October 2016

Emerald Engagement Rings and My Favorite White Jeans!

One of the staples in my wordrobe is my favorite pair of white jeans. I love Natasha Alexandrou's blog on 9 chic ways to pull of white jeans. I think one other great way to wear white jeans is with an emerald engagement ring . There's something I love about a beautiful vintage emerald ring, or an antique emerald ring, with a white pair of jeans. It's just so chic. Emeralds are a beautiful, precious gemstone from the Beryll family. The emerald celebrates its birthday in May. Its legend is one of prosperity and healing. So if you have your favorite white pair of jeans, or any outfit for that matter, we think emerald engagement rings are the perfect compliment. Here are four chic emerald rings you will adore.
Vintage Emerald Ring
This simple, yet beautiful, vintage emerald ring features a stunning .35 carat Columbian emerald. This emerald resides in a 14 kt white gold vintage solitaire ring, circa 1970's. All of our antique emerald engagement rings and vintage emerald rings are green and conflict free!

No comments:

Post a Comment