Sunday 1 October 2017

Pink Gemstone Engagement Rings!

Lately, my husband has started to wear pink polo shirts and pink long sleeves shirts. I asked him why the sudden change to pink? He also mentioned to me, that at the 2017 U.S open golf tournament he saw many of the golfers wearing pink! Viewers saw beautiful pink pants (I don't think he's there yet) and pink golf shirts. When I see this much pink, I realize how popular pink gemstone engagement rings have become. Non diamond engagement rings feature pink tourmalines from the 1960's and 1970's. If you love unique engagement rings , how about a beautiful pink sapphire engagement ring, or large pink Art Deco gemstone ring? Whichever era you prefer, we guarantee that pink is a hot color for all engagement rings, and will stay popular for a long time.
 
Source link : https://vintagediamondring.com/blog/Pink-Gemstone-Engagement-Rings/

No comments:

Post a Comment