Thursday 25 August 2016

The Best Antique Engagement Ring for Every Lifestyle

I love reading blogs. One of my favorite things in the morning, other than being with my husband and children, is having a cup of coffee and reading the amazing blogs on bloglovin. I love so many blogs on fashion. They help motivate me with great ideas for blogs about vintage jewelry. I love Natasha Alexandrou's latest blog, "The Best Bags for Every Lifestyle." I adore beautiful bags, and feel there's a great antique ring for wonderful bags and your lifestyle.
The Business Women
Business women are elegant, classic and chic.That's exactly what this one of a kind antique engagement ring is. This stunning antique ring features a .65 carat old european cut diamond starring solo in a beautiful antique setting, circa 1930's. This ring is completed with a beautiful filigree embellishment. Worn to a business meeting, or just having dinner with friends, this antique engagement ring is simply stunning and conflict free!
Source Link: https://vintagediamondring.com/blog/The-Best-Antique-Engagement-Ring-for-Every-Lifestyle/

No comments:

Post a Comment