Wednesday 9 November 2016

How Can I Tell If My Vintage Engagement Ring is Authentic

We love when customers ask questions. The most popular question we receive is, "how can I tell if my vintage engagement ring is actually decades old, and a true antique?" Well we're here to answer all of your questions, and give you a few sure fire tips to help when purchasing an vintage or antique ring to make sure you are purchasing a true vintage engagement ring.
Art Deco Engagement Ring
All Art Deco diamond rings will have an old european cut, transitional cut, rose cut or mine cut diamond as the focal point of their engagement ring. That is the first indication that the ring is old, or antique. Some antique rings may have antique asscher cuts or antique cushion cut diamonds also.

SourceLink:https://vintagediamondring.com/blog/How-Can-I-Tell-If-My-Vintage-Engagement-Ring-is-Authentic/

No comments:

Post a Comment