Tuesday 25 April 2017

Stackable Rings

I love mixing and matching! Stackable rings are so much fun. Stacking has been done for decades and will definitely continue. You can stack a beautiful antique sapphire wedding band next to an emerald wedding band next to an antique ruby band. Or, stack a beautiful platinum european cut band next to an aquamarine band. No rules, just lots of fun stacking your beautiful antique wedding rings next to each other. You may want to stack different rings, or different wedding bands for different seasons. I actually love to wear my stacking bands from the Art Deco era, instead of my engagement ring when I go into my office. I can't tell you how many compliments I receive. Whatever your mood, stacking rings is simply lots fun and looks gorgeous! Our collection of stackable rings is always antique, and we never make up new stacking rings.
There are no rules when stacking your rings. Right hand or left hand, two wedding bands or four, just enjoy! Here are five beautiful antique wedding rings you will love to stack!
Emerald Cut Wedding Band
Why not build around this beautiful emerald cut wedding band ? Many of our customers love vintage emerald cut wedding rings or vintage asscher cut wedding bands and build around them. This is a perfect choice. Fun Facts: Sapphires come in many colors including blue, pink and orange!

Source Link : https://vintagediamondring.com/blog/Stackable-Rings/

No comments:

Post a Comment